- The Group Funeral Insurance policy assures members and their dependents that in the unlikely event of death, an agreed amount will be paid to support funeral expenses.
- Members have the option of covering themselves, their spouse, their parents, and children.
- Prudential Life shall pay a 10% discount on Group Funeral annual premium after 3 years of no claim.
- Includes a hospital cash rider which provides funds for members during hospitalization.
Scope of Cover
- Hospitalization Beneﬁts
Why secure a Group Funeral Policy for your staﬀ/association?
- A group funeral policy ensures that there are available funds to take care of the funeral expenses of members and their dependents.
- There is no need to appeal for funds from members within a group when there is a bereavement.
- A group funeral policy also enables associations like welfare committees to plan eﬀectively as there is no need to budget for unforeseen events like death.
- There is better participation among members within the group as they know the association or group has their interest at heart.
- Knowing by virtue of association one could enjoy the group funeral beneﬁt, people will be eager to join and be part of the association or group.
- There is no medical underwriting for our group funeral policy.
Why Partner with Prudential?
For information about this plan or to submit a query or complaint, please contact us on
Phone no. 0302 208877