Group Funeral Insurance Plan
The Group Funeral Insurance policy assures members and their dependents that in the unlikely event of death, an agreed amount will be paid to support funeral expenses.
- The Group Funeral Insurance policy assures members and their dependents that in the unlikely event of death, an agreed amount will be paid to support funeral expenses.
- Members have the option of covering themselves, their spouse, their parents, and children.
- Prudential Life shall pay a 10% discount on Group Funeral annual premium after 3 years of no claim.
- Includes a hospital cash rider which provides funds for members during hospitalization.
Scope of Cover
Why secure a Group Funeral Policy for your staﬀ/association?
- A group funeral policy ensures that there are available funds to take care of the funeral expenses of members and their dependents.
- There is no need to appeal for funds from members within a group when there is a bereavement.
- A group funeral policy also enables associations like welfare committees to plan eﬀectively as there is no need to budget for unforeseen events like death.
- There is better participation among members within the group as they know the association or group has their interest at heart.
- Knowing by virtue of association one could enjoy the group funeral beneﬁt, people will be eager to join and be part of the association or group.
- There is no medical underwriting for our group funeral policy.
Why Partner with Prudential?
For information about this plan or to submit a query or complaint, please contact us on
Phone no: 0302 208877