This benefit is paid to the beneficiary of the policy when death of the policyholder occurs due to natural causes. If the death of the dependent occurs, the benefit will be paid to the subscriber.
Accidental Death Benefits
This benefit is paid to the beneficiary of the policy or the policyholder when an accidental death of the policyholder or the dependent occurs respectively.
Total Permanent Disability Benefit
This benefit is paid only when the main life is totally permanently disabled, through the loss of the use of two limbs or both hands or permanent loss of sight or two eyes and also in the event of total paralysis.
Critical Illness Benefit
This benefit is paid only when the main life has one or the other critical illness insured by this policy. The critical illnesses insured by this policy are cancer, stroke, kidney failure and heart attack.
Summary of Benefits
|ACCIDENTAL DEATH BENEFIT
|CRITICAL ILLNESS BENEFIT
The main life is entitled to 100% of the benefits stated above. Other covered lives are entitled to 100% of the benefits for Death & Accidental Death only.
You are required to report your claim within one hundred and eighty-two (182) days of the covered event occurring (i.e., the death, total permanent disability, or critical illness events). Payment will be made upon receipt of the following documents:
- Identification document: Voters ID or National ID or Passport or Driver’s License
- Completed Prudential Claim form
- For Death: A death certificate or medical cause of death or a legal document that confirms the occurrence of the event for which the claim is being made.
- For Accidental Death: A police report will be required, in addition to either a death certificate or medical cause of death or a legal document that confirms the occurrence of the death event.
- For Disability and Critical Illness: Medical Report endorsed by a doctor from a Ghana Health Service-accredited hospital.
- You can call Prudential Life on 0302 2208853 for further enquiries.